Gnasty's most 'devious' henchman
Hey there everyone, I'm Gnephrite_Gnorc, or Gnephy for short, and I came here because I had rediscovered my love for dragons and writing.

The only Spyro games I've actually been able to get my hands on and 100% were 'A Hero's Tail' on Game Cube and 'Reignited' on PS4 which unexpectedly sparked my interest in creative writing and video game lore. I have watched way too many reviews and analysis videos on this franchise just so I could better understand the characters and improve my own writing.

I cannot thank the following people enough for providing better insight into these games:
  • CrystalBlazier
  • Toridori
  • Miharu The Fox
  • Canadian Guy Eh
  • Mr. FO1
  • attacked (For providing YouTube videos of the 'Reignited Trilogy' cutscenes)
  • Cylux Trashheart (For providing YouTube videos of character dialogue for 'Reignited/ Original Trilogy')
Trust me, there's a lot more folks (Concept/ Fan Artists, Writers, etc.) and they all rock for doing their part to keep this fandom alive. They've greatly inspired me to chip in with my own works and for that I'm eternally grateful.

My Quotev Account: BurrataOsmi (Slow to Update)

My Archive Account: Pearlescent_Soda (Even slower to Update)

I'm not just into dragons, I'm also a big fan of these franchises, too:
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Sly Cooper Fan
  • Hotwheels Acceleracers
  • Splatoon
  • Legend of Zelda
Welcome to the forums, Nephrite! Hope you enjoy your stay! Big Grin
"Looks like I got some things to do!"

[Image: 06c5b25a08299b7ecb5d4b2ceb06a9d6.gif]