Changes to the Eternal Night story (exclusively)
So basically what you did was remove the pirate thing and replaced it with more story that helps us understand the characters as well as the world they didn't really build. Plus you made it a lot darker then it was.

Hmmm... not bad, for real, good job. I don't really agree with guardians walking on two legs though, I feel like that is one change that can help it stand out without drawing too much from its original source. I think the fewer the references or looks of the first three games the better or at least space them out.

As for restricted movement, well it almost feels a bit more real therefore more engaging. The movements are based of that of a quadruped what is what a dragon is. To me (even in the reignited trilogy) it looked more cartoon y and not really alive or harsh, and that is what the LoS is "trying" to be. I can see where you are coming from, but I just don't think it is a better nor a necessary change.

WHAT IS and change that needs to be done is that pirate stuff, although I could see that as a spin off game or a comic sires, it really didn't feel like it did anything helpful out side of padding.
Better then Crash so put him in Smash

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to the Eternal Night story (exclusively) - by AceArcher5532 - 08-04-2019, 09:27 PM