Spyro movie V.8.9
SOOOOOooooo... I started this along time ago.  3 years to be exact.  After reading a post about someone else wanting to do this I backed out and set it off to the side.  However, in the last month or so I picked it back up and decided to finish it, with some inspiration coming from what someone else wrote.  I will give you all the first part of the script.

This was a passion project for me, and one I only want to share with people who like Spyro.  So this post is meant for you guys only.  I would be happy to read all Questions, comments, and YES, even dislikes.  I know I can't please everyone, and I'm not trying to.   I want people to see the Legend series like I do.  Full of promise yet, it was left incomplete.  I'm just trying to complete this and I will never grow as an artist or a person if I hide what I have been working on.

Ok, I'm done now.

Read away

P.S.  Let me know if you can't see it

Attached Files
.docx   The Legend of Spyro.docx (Size: 24.53 KB / Downloads: 7)
Well no one hated it, I think.  So here is part two

This won't be out for too long seeing how I don't want these to get stolen.  I can trust you all right?

Right?

As always enjoy, comment with questions or any thought.
And if you can't see it let me know

Attached Files
.docx   Legend of Spyro part 2.docx (Size: 23.58 KB / Downloads: 3)
These look very promising. Keep up the good work. Smile
So I read part 1. Can you give me some specific examples (3 to 5) of changes you made and why you made them?

Also, in terms of stealing, as much as I would love to just take an idea and run to a Hollywood executive and make it a movie, that's not how it works. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
(02-13-2019, 07:49 AM)A Magic Student Wrote: So I read part 1. Can you give me some specific examples (3 to 5) of changes you made and why you made them?

Also, in terms of stealing, as much as I would love to just take an idea and run to a Hollywood executive and make it a movie, that's not how it works. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I would love to answer all questions.

Stealing as in someone else runs with this idea and post it on some other website that I do not approve.
Ok this is it.  The final part.  of this one at least.

As a whole what did you think?

Is there any Questions I can answer?

Did everyone get a chance to read this?  Cause on Feb 24, 2019 I am taking part two and three down.  If you want to see it let me know if you didn't get the chance to.

Attached Files
.docx   The legend of Spyro prt 3.docx (Size: 26.25 KB / Downloads: 3)
Once again, this looks promising! I really like the more light-hearted take on this and the inclusion of Classic characters too. There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but other than that, well done!  Big Grin

I do have a question, though. We didn’t see Cynder or the Guardians. Where are they?
(02-16-2019, 01:01 AM)SarahSpyborg259 Wrote: Once again, this looks promising! I really like the more light-hearted take on this and the inclusion of Classic characters too. There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but other than that, well done!  Big Grin

I do have a question, though. We didn’t see Cynder or the Guardians. Where are they?

That was the hardest thing to take out.  I really tried to put them in, but it felt forced and filled.  If put in more characters like the guardians outside the beginning, I didn't have time to develop Spyro.  I had to focus on Spyro more than anything else, and cut what I couldn't see working.

I have plans for a squeal.  And the guardians have a much bugger role in that.

Cynder... I tried so hard to put her in, but I wanted you to understand mentioning her gets fear out of people, building up the battle that they would have.
OK. Yup, I can understand that.
Is Cynder in your version still a kid corrupted into an adult, or is she a full on adult?
(02-16-2019, 03:38 AM)SarahSpyborg259 Wrote: OK. Yup, I can understand that.
Is Cynder in your version still a kid corrupted into an adult, or is she a full on adult?

YES