Captain Killara
Might bring back this thread now that I watched the first season at least.

I don't like much of Killara and the mercernaries at least in the first season they do stuff for money, I yet to see the second season, the hypest part is
[spoiler] that Killara helped out Darel against Marmoo, although he only did it for payment. Episode 9 gave me many emotions. [/spoiler]

The Issue with Kulipari isn't a super popluar book, also because of the studio behind the show i guess. I gave Kulipari a second chance, and I was bit wrong with the animation, some scenes look very fluent, but not all of them, the story well they tried to adapt a trilogy of books into 13 episodes which noticed it focuses 9 episodes on the first book and the other 4 in the other two for what i could judge, and honestly is never a good idea, looking at you Ga'hoole movie. Also some characters where changed like Jarrah's design,

[spoiler] The Deaths of Sergu and Arabanoo get me everytime.[/spoiler]

I loved the series don't get me wrong, I still love the mecernaries but eh it's just me, also we're allowed to talk about other stuff on the forum about Spyro, that's what many forums do.
- Kairi_In_Artisans - I Fear Nothing...

Messages In This Thread
Captain Killara - by A Magic Student - 02-13-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: Captain Killara - by Kairi_In_Artisans - 02-13-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Captain Killara - by A Magic Student - 06-04-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Captain Killara - by Kairi_In_Artisans - 07-11-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Captain Killara - by A Magic Student - 07-11-2019, 11:39 PM