Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final
Spyro:  He would grow up a bit mental but find out of his unfortunate fate, leading him to debate weather its worth it.  Out side of Cynder and Malefor no one can control the dark elements with a sound mind, and he doesn't want to loose that.  He is called ut for being selfish, but not really blamed for feeling the way he does and it ends up with him loosing it anyway.

Hunter: is still like Spyro's older brother, in a since.  Always pushing him to be the best and well as himself to be the best.  He and Bianca will have a few seance together, but it mostly focuses on him trying be less of a potential screw up but more of a potential leader.

Elora/Bianca: They wold get less screen time because I had to fit in a lot more.  They are actually the cause of my writers block, how do I still get them in the story without taking way from what will make it stronger?

Ignitus: He never stops fighting fro the right of Spyro and is the one who leads a team to rescues Spyro in the arena.  He also is the most against the dragons retreating and having self-preservation for what is about to happen.  He never stops beliving that Spyro will come through in the end.  (Unknowing what it will take for Spyro to do so)

Sparks: Less Comedy, if that's what I was writing for him at all.  But he would descover a new abilty while in the arnea (His power is the same as in Spyro 3) and can actualy help fight now.  But more importantly he challenges his brother to do the right thing, what ever that might be he won't leave his side.

Cynder:  OH HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED TO TALK ABOUT YOU.  She is 100% a rival.  She cares little for anyone as long as it get her what she wants.  Cynder's desire is revenge.  She wants the apes to get close to winning just so she can stop them.  "I want to see the look in Gual's eyes when he finds he was so close, but never truly had it then and only then will I stop"-Cynder movie 3. but when Spyro takes her finishing move against Gaul she gets mad. But when Spyro goes dark and has her pend down "STILL...FIGHT...FOR...YOU" Spyro Movie 4, she gets a little moved, and switches sides.  Her whole arc is that there is some humanity in her, but she is ignorant to it.

Character drives plot so that is why I focused so much time to them all.

So there you have it the short version of what I have been working on, sorry for the delay for all two of you that like this fan-fic, but hopefully one day it will be a big screen production
Better then Crash so put him in Smash

Messages In This Thread
Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final - by AceArcher5532 - 08-04-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final - by AceArcher5532 - 08-05-2019, 01:31 AM