Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final
I hit writers block when I read the last 2 movies I wrote for Spyro.  There are a few things I did change about the first 2 I wrote but they where minor differences that helped Bianca and Elora have more established roles.  I don't want to release an unfinished script, at leat not you guys.  SO I just want to give you the stortest version I can give

Story: Spyro would dive more into the lore of dragons as he figures out ways to fight despite him not having powers.  Apes attack during this time and Spyro, Sparks and Hunter all end up falling for a trap that was configured by Cynder.  They find themselves in a arena where the rules are simple, you win you live, you loose you get "Upgrades".  Here Spyro would be forced to fight with out actual power, but instead his mind and planning skills, trying to escape with all his new friends (That he meets in this place like Bentaly, Blink, Ty, and maybe Crash Bandibuddy, but that's just fan-fic) all while trying to survive.  It would end with them all getting out and capturing Cynder again but Spyro and Sparks leaving to the White Isles and find the Chronicler.

The next one would focus more on everyone else until the last third.  Hunter found his best friend Meadow last movie but he has been "Upgraded" and is a violent mess, forcing the conversation is he worth saving.  However while that is going on behind everyone back the Dragons retreat into Warfang without a reason and shut everyone out.  This creates a war among allies and their story ends with them hoping that Spyro can come back and remind them of hope once more.  Spyro would be doing training as well as regaining his power, but the catch is he has to understand the other elements, the dark ones.  Spyro is a purple Dragon so he needs to understand balance in order to obtain it even if that means going dark, but with Malefor on the returning point and Cyder missing again he has no choice.
...BUT TO OPEN A PORTAL BRINGING IN ALL SPYRO'S COUNTERPARTS.  Yep all Spyros OG, Reignited Skylanders, even an anime one I had some draw up.  BUT it fails when the portal closes and they all vanish with it leaving only this Spyro to deal with this mess.  Leading to Spyro loosing himself to darkness, against his will, and Cyder saves him only to be to late and the two of them with sparks thrown into a dark portal which leads them to Convexity.

And that's the end.

I can't bring my self to start on finishing this story line until I fix this.  For character arcs look at my other post down below.
Better then Crash so put him in Smash

Messages In This Thread
Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final - by AceArcher5532 - 08-04-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Spyro Movie V 9.8 Final - by AceArcher5532 - 08-05-2019, 01:31 AM