First time for eveything
Well this is a little wiered.

I never played all three OG games to 100% before.  The first one sure but not the other two. 

My first video game I ever played was Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage on the PS1.  I went through Colosseum( I was like 4 so sue me for not going to the Tiki Place) with little to no problem.  I haven't played that since.  Year of the dragon I got the first Flying level when I was like 8 and not really into games yet.  Haven't played that either.  The first one I Finally played when I was in college, towards the release of the primer trailer for reignited trilogy.  I 100% with little difficulty.  I dawns on me that I clam to be a big spyro fan yet here I am acutely playing for the first time.  Ask me anything about the legend series I can tell you, the OG trilogy sure I know some facts about development, next gen era, why not Hero's tail wasn't that bad ( I think).  But... I don't know.  Playing these for the first time was eye opening to me, HOW MUCH DID I MISS WHEN I WAS A KID?

I love this character more than ever, I freak out when ever someone says they know who he is in the mall (yes those still exist), and LOVE watching first timers play this game for the first time as well.  This (next to Smash Bros) was the game of the year for me.

I just want to say I finally did it guys, I 120%, 100%, and 117%.  At long last I can say  "I am a Spyro FAN"

(sure i was before but... you know, just had to play the OG)
Better then Crash so put him in Smash

Messages In This Thread
First time for eveything - by AceArcher5532 - 12-13-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: First time for eveything - by Ospyro3em - 12-13-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: First time for eveything - by AceArcher5532 - 12-13-2018, 06:03 PM