The legend that went too far.
Personally, I think the series can be summed up in two words. "Lost Potential." Which is essentially what you, myself, and all the other fans have been saying for years. The series just was so close to being something really good, but it suffers. After just completing the remaster of the first Spyro game, your same question is on my mind, and probably even on all us LoS fans. Will LoS be next for a remaster? I don't want a game. Yes, they could update the gameplay and make it crisp and detailed and wonderful, but I just don't have the time I did when these games first came out. However, would definitely prefer a movie (like we were promised, though it would have been bad) or a Netflix series. I'd really enjoy this because it was not the gameplay that got me hooked on this series. It was the story with the dragons (and the music). I have yet to see a series, excluding books, that depicts dragons in this good a light. Not animals like in GOT or How to Train Your Dragon, not evil like Smaug, and not super cartoony. The dragons in Spyro are benevolent, wise, and powerful. Dragons are one of the highest symbols of fantasy, this series made me respect them and what they could be. Yes, I want a remaster, but a game might be more than I need.

It's funny that you mention you have a script because I've been thinking about making one myself. I wonder if it's a common thing among LoS fans because we all have our own questions and problems with the story that we want answered or fixed. Yes, I'd like to see your script to see if you caught my same problems.

Messages In This Thread
The legend that went too far. - by AceArcher5532 - 11-12-2018, 12:03 AM
RE: The legend that went too far. - by A Magic Student - 11-14-2018, 07:58 AM