Between Nitpicking and Constructive Criticism
Now I can understand letting TFB know of apparent glitching, off-colored backgrounds and stiff animations in the demos, but there is a different between providing feedback and demanding things to be changed to the way you wanted.

Nowadays, I've seen fans wanting and demanding the devs to make the game exactly like the originals with no hint of change, the most vocal is the Spyro community on Reddit. There are even some instances that fans outright bash and insult TFB for making things (mostly character designs) different than what they remember 20 years ago. I hope TFB doesn't think all the Spyro community isn't like that.
"Looks like I got some things to do!"

[Image: 06c5b25a08299b7ecb5d4b2ceb06a9d6.gif]
Personally, I think it's fair they were at least surprised at the changes to the Elder dragons. I do have a personal favorite with Bubba, but when I saw Nestor at first, I was just....wut?

I know they won't change it at this point, however, but if there are any new death threats based on the Elders' designs, then we would have already gone full circle from when 2011 came around for Spyro.
(07-13-2018, 11:48 PM)BitCritterSpyro Wrote: Personally, I think it's fair they were at least surprised at the changes to the Elder dragons. I do have a personal favorite with Bubba, but when I saw Nestor at first, I was just....wut?

I know they won't change it at this point, however, but if there are any new death threats based on the Elders' designs, then we would have already gone full circle from when 2011 came around for Spyro.

That wasn't Nestor.
(07-14-2018, 11:58 PM)ThunderSnowolf Wrote: That wasn't Nestor.

How do you know for sure though? Besides fan theories by youtubers, I mean.

Could've been an early version of Nestor. *shrugs*

[Image: latest?cb=20160617195142]
Plus from what the E3 gameplay has shown us, all 80 dragons will have different character designs compared to their original color palette clones. Most fans want them to remain clones in HD, but I think that would destroy the purpose of a remake Reignited intends to be and miss the chance of adding more personality and detail Insomniac couldn’t do on the PlayStation 1.

In Reignited, Nestor won’t look like the Nestor you’re used to in the original first game because he’s given a new design that’s completely different from the other 74 dragons and the other Artisans dragon clones.

It just doesn't seem like an Artisans dragon. Has too much of a religious vibe. Nestor is more of a leader type dragon to fit with the fact that he is the ruler of the Artisans Home.
They posted an update on Nestor's design in today's Comic Con panel -

(07-20-2018, 12:48 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: They posted an update on Nestor's design in today's Comic Con panel -

To me he kind looks a bit like the god, Thor from Norse mythology, which I kind of like as a design for such a tough, leader type of dragon. I've also noticed that TFB added Spyro's "butt jiggle" from the first game when he flies that the classic fans love so much.